I have extensive experience of medium sized, complex and international groups, ranging from very profitable and rapidly growing to extremely cash and cost constrained. This type of business presents particular management challenges: multiple cultures and locations, limited resources and a small top-talent pool to draw on. However, I also greatly enjoy the involvement in all aspects of the business this size of organisation allows, and have always taken pride in having a deep understanding of the commercial and operational dimensions of each business. The majority of my career has been within private equity portfolio companies with ambitious goals for growth and change, and very high performance expectations of management.
I offer a full range of advice and support to help my portfolio companies develop a modern finance function, grow successfully and move to the next phase of their development:
- Strategy, Budgeting, Planning, Reporting
- Risk Management, Compliance and Governance
- Company Funding and Company Treasury
- Maximizing Working Capital and Cashflow
- Finance Function Strategy, Team & Organisation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due Diligence Ready
- Commercial and Operational Support.